Kisinger Campo & Associates, Corp. (KCA) has an immediate opening for a Proposal Coordinator in our fast-paced Marketing Department, located in Tampa, FL. This position requires a related four-year degree (English, Communications, or Marketing) or equivalent business experience and a minimum of two years of experience within a professional services firm (preferably in the AEC industry). Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and PhotoShop) and Microsoft Office software is essential. Excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading, organizational, time management, and communication skills are necessary. Candidates must be detail-oriented and familiar with an engineering marketing department.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and project managers to produce cohesive, well-organized proposals and oral presentations that are focused and responsive to the client
- Coordinate strategy sessions and assist with PowerPoint for presentations and/or Q&A interviews
- Create outlines, build proposal templates, prepare review drafts, and coordinate the proposal process to successful submittal
- Develop/write qualification portions of proposals, integrate technical portions, and edit entire document for readability and compliance with RFP requirements
- Coordinate multiple tasks in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Update resumes and project descriptions as needed
- Maintain proposal files and marketing database (experience with Deltek Vision a plus)
- Create eye-catching graphics (covers, org. charts, tabs, brochures, ads, etc.)
- Assist in award submittals
- Coordinate proposal debriefings through technical staff
- Assist with maintaining the company website (familiarity with WordPress a plus)
- Review and distribute advertised business leads from various client sources (Onvia/Demandstar, and local governmental and state agency websites)
Overtime and schedule flexibility is required on an as-needed basis. Excellent opportunity for growth with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k).
Presence at the designated office or job site is necessary to fulfill the requirements of this position.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a team-friendly environment, please submit your resume and salary requirements.