Position: Roadway Designer Entry Level (Engineering Technician)
Kisinger Campo & Associates, Corp.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- 0-5 years of engineering related experience is preferred
- EI Certification is preferred
- Knowledge of MicroStation/Geopak
- Skills to learn and apply engineering concepts
- Roadway geometric design knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of FDOT FDM, Standard Plans, Specifications and Florida Greenbook criteria is preferred
Description: This full-time position requires a strong foundation in engineering design principles and concepts and strong communication skills. FDOT design standards, FDOT plans preparation procedures, understanding of roadway geometrics and roadside safety are preferred. For this position prior MicroStation and AutoCAD experience is desired. Responsibilities include support the production of plans for transportation-related projects from preliminary to final design including specifications, cost estimates, and final bid packages. Work at this level requires the candidate to be proactive, resourceful, self-starter and willing to work with a team of engineers and designers on projects throughout Florida.
About KCA: KCA is a minority-owned multidisciplinary engineering firm that has served the transportation industry for 46 years. KCA has steadily transformed from a three-person firm into an organization consistently listed on Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Engineering Firms nationwide. Our firm has more than 300 employees, so we offer the stability and opportunities of a large firm, but when you join us you are not just a number, you are part of the family.
Excellent opportunity for growth with full benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, and 401(k).