Two positions at KCA’s Orlando Office: 111 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 1050, Orlando, Florida 32801
Two positions at KCA’s Ft. Myers Office: 13461 Parker Commons Blvd., Suite 104, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with focus in Transportation
- 0 to 20 years of traffic analysis/design experience
- PE license is preferred
- Master’s degree in Transportation is preferred
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic, and be able to function effectively as a team member
- Conduct traffic capacity analysis, prepare traffic impact studies and reports
- Prepare construction plans for highway signing and pavement markings, roadway lighting, signalization, and ITS.
- This position will provide a unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of traffic operations modeling, analysis and design as well as experience working closely with the FDOT and local municipalities under the supervision of senior traffic engineers.
Full benefits available; i.e., medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, vacation/sick leave.
EEO & Drug Free Workplace.