- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- FE license is preferred but not required
- 0-3 Years of Experience
- Interested in stormwater and drainage design
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic, and be able to function effectively as a team member
- Knowledgeable of MS Excel and MS Word
- Previous stormwater/drainage experience or use of ICPR, CAD, MicroStation a plus
Assist in the design of stormwater ponds, floodplain ponds, stormsewer systems, culverts, roadside ditches, and erosion control for roadway improvement projects. Perform bridge hydraulic analysis. Utilize CAD and design software to assist in the design and preparation of construction plans. Prepare cost estimates, reports, and technical memos.
Curt Sprunger, PE
Stormwater Department Manager
Please send resume (including courses) to Curt Sprunger. KCA will contact you to schedule interviews upon review of resume.
For more information on our company please visit our website at www.kisingercampo.com.