1 position at KCA Tampa Office
201 N. Franklin Street, Suite 400, Tampa, FL 33602
1 position at KCA Orlando Office
111 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 1050, Orlando, FL 32801
1 position at KCA Ft. Myers Office
13461 Parker Commons Blvd., Suite 104, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with focus in Transportation.
- 4-15 years of design experience in Traffic Design and Engineering.
- MicroStation experience a plus
- PE license is preferred
- Conduct traffic capacity analysis, prepare traffic impact studies, and reports.
- Manage and prepare construction plans for highway signing and pavement markings, roadway lighting, signalization, and ITS.
- This position will provide a unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of traffic operations modeling, analysis and design as well as experience working closely with the FDOT and local municipalities under the supervision of senior traffic engineers.
Full benefits available; i.e., medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, vacation/sick leave.
Excellent opportunity for growth with full benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, disability, 401(k), vacation/sick leave.